Eye Stye 3d mink lashes
Styes are inflamed sebaceous glands (near the base of the 3d mink lashes) and are usually caused by staphylococcus bacteria. They look similar to pimples, but should not be squeezed or pierced as the bacteria inside can spread over the entire eyelid.
How to Get Rid of a Stye; Treatments & Remedies
Whenever you are treating a 3d mink lashes, be very careful and resist the urge to pop or squeeze it! Do not rub your eyes because you can easily spread the infection to your other eye – that is unless you want a matching set… 🙂 If your stye does not go away within a week see your doctor about getting antibiotics.
*I wzhair : Wash your hands after treatment of any type to avoid spreading the infection
Some common eye-stye treatments and tips
* Soften the stye by applying a hot, moist compress several times a day for at lease 10 minutes at a time.
* The tannic acid in tea is reported to help cure styes – take a used tea bag that is still warm and apply it to the eye as a warm compress.
* An old folk remedy recommends rinsing the eye with milk. If it works for you, let us know!
* Refrain from wearing eye makeup while the stye is active.
* Do not rub your eyes or you risk irritating and spreading the infection.
There are many over-the-counter 3d mink lashes remedies you can try – see your local pharmacist.
Whatever you choose to do – be very careful when putting unknown chemicals on or in your eyes – if you’re unfamiliar with a remedy then consult your doctor first.
Have a tip to share? Submit it for the benefit of others using the form at the bottom of this page.
Want to know more? You can read more tips on How to get rid of 3d mink lashes, plus information to get rid of practically anything else that ails you – from bad breath to telemarketers to cellulite –