Cosmetic lashes with private label tattoos are a permanent beauty procedure therefore it is important to consider your options very carefully. Due to the growing popularity of cosmetic tattoos, we have prepared these useful guidelines to assist you in choosing the right practitioner.
After researching a number of qualified professionals, you should make a shortlist and then phone to arrange a consultation with each one. The majority of practitioners will provide a free consultation. Treat this meeting like an interview. Ask to see proof of their qualifications and have a list of questions ready. You should ask direct questions about their specific cosmetic tattooing experience and skills.
We recommend that you ask the following questions:
– Do you have certificates to verify your training? Can I see them please?
– When and where did you complete your qualifications and training?
– Have you continued your education and training since?
– How often do you update cosmetic tattoo skills?
– How many cosmetic lashes with private label tattoos do you perform each week?
– Do you belong to an Industry Association?
– Have you completed the Association of Cosmetic Tattoo Certificate Exam?
– Do you have a portfolio showing your work? Can I see before and after photos of your clients?
– Can I have the phone number of a past client to speak with them about their experience of the procedure?
– Can you please explain the pros and cons of the cosmetic lashes with private label tattoo procedures I am considering?
– Do you have a current Professional Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance policy?
– Do you have a Skin Penetration License for your premises?
Don’t be afraid to ask direct and detailed questions. A qualified practitioner will be happy to answer any questions about their skills and expertise. They should be able to provide you with all the information and evidence you need to feel confident about your decision to have a cosmetic lashes with private label tattoo.
Next, ask to see the treatment rooms. It is important to evaluate cleanliness and review their procedures. Ask if disposable attachments and needles are used. Be very upfront about this – ask to see how their disposable cosmetic tattoo equipment is packaged and ask if new needles are used for every client.
You should also evaluate the personal manner and appearance of the practitioner. Are they clean and dressed well? Do they present in a professional manner? Are they attentive and courteous? Do they listen to what you have to say or is the consultation rushed? Do you feel they genuinely want to do what you’re asking for, or do they seem to want to do their own thing? Do you feel like you can communicate well with them? Are they pushy? It is recommended that you consult with various practitioners until you find someone with whom you feel completely comfortable.
If you are satisfied with the skills of the practitioner and the cleanliness of their rooms, next you must discuss the range of colours available for cosmetic tattoo procedures. There should be an extensive range of colours to choose from. Ideally, look for practitioners with a range of more than 30 colours in total. Ask to see all of the pigment colours available. A good practitioner will have at least ten options for eyebrow tattoos, another ten colours for lips, and extra pigment choices for their eyeliner work.
A final warning, do not select a cosmetic makeup tattoo practitioner on the basis of price only. Remember this is a long-lasting procedure and one that cannot be reversed easily. The practitioner should be selected on the basis of their expertise. Use these guidelines to assess the competency, honesty, professionalism and reputation of the practitioner. Usually, prices for cosmetic makeup tattoo procedures should range from $400 to $1,500 for a single treatment. If you’re considering using a practitioner who is charging less than this they may be cutting corners and delivering disappointing results.
Need answers to your questions about Cosmetic lashes with private label Tattoo ? You’ll find them here at . The clinic has one of Australia’s leading Cosmetic Tattoo practitioners and you’ll find her advice invaluable when considering your treatment options.
Article Source: wzhair